Policy for COVID-19
At We Deliver 24-7 we take the health and safety of our staff and customers very seriously. During these uncertain and changeable times, we are following the latest government guidelines, and keeping up-to-date with their advice on a daily basis.
This is to ensure that we are doing all we can to keep our staff and customers as safe as possible.
We have implemented the below procedures for staff to follow:
- Staff to wash their hands for at least 20 seconds as regularly as possible
- Staff allocated with hand sanitiser for times whent hey are unable to wash their hands
- Staff to ensure that they use a tissue or the crook of their arm should they need to sneeze or cough
- Staff to isolate themselves for at least 7 days if they become unwell
- Staff to ensure that they keep at least 2 metres away from anyone they meet when collecting or delivering
- No delivery signatures are required at this time
We have implemented the below procedures for our customers to follow:
- Customers to regularly wash hands especially before handling a parcel
- Customers to ensure that they keep at least 2 metres away from the delivery driver when collecting or delivering a parcel
- Please leave doors open where possible
- Customers must not come into contact with our staff or touch any collection parcels if they have any COVID-19 symptoms as stipulated by the Government
These procedures are up-to-date on the day that they were written, but are subject to changes should the gtovernment advice be amended.
Health & Safety Manager
Get In Touch With Any General Questions You May Have
Book Your Delivery
Get in touch today with your requirements and one of our helpful service team members will provide you with a competitive quote. We look forward to hearing from you!
01606 247 247
The Courtyard, Wits End Stables, Littledales Lane, Hartford, Cheshire, CW8 2SH
Request your FREE Doug the Bug!
Get In Touch
GET IN TOUCH
Get a Quote For Your Specific Delivery Needs
How It Works
We Pick Up From Anywhere
Our drivers are based across the UK, simply let us know where you want your item picked up from and we will aim to be there as quickly as possible.
All of our drivers are dedicated to delivering on our promise. Getting your parcel to you safely, securely and with a smile.
Flat Rate Fees
Our services are charged at a single fixed fee. No matter if your parcel is going down the road or to the Highlands, our standard rate per mile won't change.
No Hidden Costs
You won't get any nasty surprises when you book with us.
How heavy can my parcel be?
For next day delivery in one of our standard vans we ask for parcels to be no more than 30kg. However, any heavier items can be palletised. We pride ourselves on our ability to tailor a solution to suit your needs. Give us a call if you have any queries about your package.
What goods are excluded from transport?
There are some obvious things that you cannot send with We Deliver 24-7 (such as animals, illegal substances, guns and explosives for instance). However, there are also items that we can send but they will not be insured, such as glass, food and perfume.
For international carriage there may be additional prohibited items specified by the country of destination.
Please call us if you aren't sure or have any queries.
Is there a minimum size that I can post?
We pride ourselves on our ability to adapt our services to suit your needs. For that reason, there is no minimum transport size. As long as your item is over 1.5kg we're guaranteed to be cheaper than national postal delivery services. However, if it's a letter you're sending - I'd stick with Royal Mail.
Are you able to collect and deliver on the same day?
Yes. We are happy to pick up and deliver your parcels the very same day you call us if we're delivering Nationally. Not only that, but we aim to collect your item within one hour of your call!